Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Soul Shine Cafe Tee's










































There is a lovely cafe in town nearby to where we we work. Some people have photographed it magically and I'm afraid I'm too pressed for time to do it justice but it is a great place; good coffee, yummy cakes and lunches, lovely magazines and in addition to this: a perfect little gift shop of cards, books and goodies that make wonderful gifts! (My favourite are the moomin mugs and handprinted T-towels). I was asked to do some T-shirt designs a while back for the cafe shop, along with friend and fellow designer & glass artist Flora Jamieson of through-the-round-window.blogspot.co.uk. Here are 2 of my designs.  They come in mens & women's as well as children's sizes and are made from super duper organic cotton. Available to buy from Soul Shine Cafe, South Street, Bridport!

soulshinecafe.co.uk

twitter.com/soulshinecafe

Tra la la la la!